Success: In the midst of the global shutdown, Frank Jurgen-Richter, the founder of the Horasis Global Visions think tank, pivoted his infamous global economic conferences into recurring bi-monthly virtual summits. With panels, fireside chats and networking meetings, the Horasis membership community of global leaders is getting together in ways never before possible.
"Horasis is definitely going to embrace digital meetings as part of its new normal scope." - Frank Jurgen-Richter
By the numbers:
By the numbers:
- Recurring bi-monthly global economic summits to address the impact and recovery from Covid-19. Each summit has ~1000 business leaders joining.
- 2,500 total attendees including international heads of state, foreign ministers, government representatives, and business leaders.
- Monthly exclusive networking and community building sessions for the membership-based Horasis community to deepen relationships between members.
- 5,000+ connections made through 1:1 conversations across 81 countries
Event Series Schedule
- Every 2 months, he hosts one full day virtual summit with keynote talks, panels, fireside chats and networking sessions
- Every month, he hosts a networking session set to the specific theme of the most recent summit
When 2020 is over, Frank Jurgen-Richter might have done what he and his community thought was completely unimaginable: transitioned the legendary Horasis global economic summits entirely online. As a former director of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Frank knows the power of getting the right people in the room together. But with no other option than to go digital in 2020, Frank made the leap using Run The World and found extraordinary success. Emboldened by high attendee participation, an increase in admission revenue, sponsorship support, and the air of positivity and collaboration, Frank has committed to the new digital format for the long term.
"The event’s grand success has reaffirmed Horasis’ belief that technology is key to novel solutions." - Frank Jurgen-Richter
How Frank uses Run The World:
- Hosts panels and fireside chat series with premium speaking experiences for global leaders including Sir Richard Branson, UN Secretary-General António Guterres, President of Namibia Hage Geingob, President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian, HH Princess Märtha Louise of Norway, and many others.
- Fulfills sponsorship opportunities with logo placement at the start of every session, sponsor booths, sponsor speaking opportunities, and direct links on the event web page.
- Matchmaking networking sessions to connect members with similar interests in business and investments. These cocktail parties are staggered throughout the full day of programming: first to open the day as an icebreaker, then a "working lunch" networking session, and finally an end of the day wrap up.
See the highlight reel of Horasis's Monthly summit below: